The SPSP Rigging Program leads to certificates internationally accredited by LEEA and ACCET. The program is designed to provide students with a balanced combination of engineering theory and practical hands-on experience. This will ensure that on completion of the Rigging Program graduates will have the required job entry skills to work within the Petroleum Services industries. Each student will complete the Academic and Basic Hand tools and Drawing foundation training prior to covering the Rigging Program.
- Rigger 3 Certificate
- SPSP Diploma in Rigging
- TVTC / ACCET
On completion of the Rigging program graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of construction Health & Safety.
- Understand technical drawing.
- Operate hand and power tools.
- Have a basic knowledge of forklift operation.
- Have a basic knowledge of MEWP operation.
- Know how to handle materials safety.
- State the relevant rigging hardware.
- Safely and securely rig a load.
- Understand basic crane operations.
- Demonstrate safe work systems whilst undertaking Jacking, winching and lateral moves.
- Safely lift and move loads.