The Industrial Security and Critical Facilities Diploma Program is developed in cooperation and strategic partnership on design and implementation between Naif Arab University for Science Security (NAUSS) and Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic (SPSP) that is accredited by HCIS and TVTC. The program consists of academic training, technical training, physical fitness, and on-the-job training. The program will equip trainees with fundamental technical skills in the field of industrial security, labor market requirements, and security regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This will ensure that on completion of the ISCF program, the graduates will be able to deal with various security situations in which the skill of awareness and security sense will be developed to work in the industrial field.
- NAUSS and SPSP Diploma in Industrial Security and Critical Facilities Program
- HCIS /TVTC
On completion of the ISCF program graduates will be able to:
• Apply legal knowledge in the industrial facilities regarding the procedures that fall within their job competency. Develop their skills in carrying out their duties following the laws and regulations in force.
• Apply work ethic in addition to the basic requirements of a security guard. Apply security rules and procedures determined by the facility’s work policy, and the ability to assess security risks.
• Protect the networks, devices, personal data, and programs from unauthorized access. Develop motor memory and influence positive cybersecurity behavior by implementing the training method which will ensure a well-trained team that can handle security concerns instantly.
• Validate identity and valuable documents. Examine visible/invisible security features such as security printing, digital printing, substrates, and stamps. Correctly identify classical and modern methods of documents’ forgery and optimal technical methods of detection, in addition to handwriting and signature analysis.
• Determine the actual role of vehicle safety devices and the potential result of not using them, and follow the safety regulations for road safety/networks, vehicles, and the behavior of road users by collecting and analyzing the data and statistics available in promoting plans to prevent recurrence traffic accidents.
• Improve the skills of protective services operators and defend against armed and unarmed aggressors by employing effective self-defense, take down, search and arrest techniques.
• Identify basic tools and assets in security technology and use them during security work.
• Respond to incidents and emergencies in a professional manner and carry out basic investigations in security-related incidents by securing evidence, documentation, and conducting interviews.
• Deal with individuals, groups, with larger crowds, and communicate properly during their duty.
• Identify the shooting procedures. install, disassemble, and shoot a handgun for the protection of self and others.